- Do you need a deep learning task implemented in your project quickly and with a high quality?
- Don’t have own data scientists to solve an AI task?
- Do you want to delegate a deep learning part of your project?
Hire a team of professional data scientists and software engineers to implement any deep learning/machine vision task for you! We are ready to start immediately — get in touch by email@example.com.
What we do:
- Neural network models training.
- Intellectual visual analytics — object detection & recognition.
- Human detection and visual scene analytics.
- Action recognition.
- Preparing data-sets including synthetic data.
- Developing software and software-hardware systems of technical vision.
If you need to train a neural network — get in touch by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most interesting projects we have in this field:
1. Automatic control of products on a high-speed conveyor on a Danone plant.
- Detection of incorrectly printed expiration date.
- High-speed conveyor — over 11 products per second.
- Accuracy more than 99%.
Video demonstration of this system (unfortunately with Russian comment only)
If you need a team of expert data-scientists — get in touch by email@example.com.
2. Automatic control of manual assembly of turbocharger on a Kamaz plant (largest Russian truck factory).
- Automatic control of whole process of turbocharger assembly.
- Action recognition.
- Detection, classification and localisation of all parts on scene.
- Recognition of assembly errors.
Video demonstration of this system
Contact us — firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Dress-code control in retail store
- Deep Learning frameworks, libraries & tools: TensorFlow, TensorFlow Lite, MXNet, Keras, cuDNN, NVIDIA TensorRT.
- Data analysis tools & libraries: Pandas, scikit-learn, numpy, SciPy.
- Computer Vision Libraries: OpenCV, PIL.
- Visualization tools & libraries: TensorBoard, matplotlib, Jupyter notebooks.
- Environment management system: Anaconda, Docker.
- OS: Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android.
- Programming Languages & SDKs: Python, C/C++, Golang, Java, Object-C, Swift, iOS SDK, Android SDK, Android NDK.
Just drop us a line at email@example.com and we will implement a deep learning/machine vision project for you!